Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright)
1. All content of this site, including without limitation text, graphics, images, photographs and the design of this website is the intellectual property of Personal Tax, except where it is expressly indicated or is clearly shown a third person as a beneficiary.
2. The content of this website is provided to users for personal use only. Any direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction of the contents of this website of Personal Tax by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, as well as any amendment to it, is prohibited.
3. Products or services mentioned or presented on this website and bear the marks of their respective organizations, companies, affiliates or entities, constitute their intellectual property.
4. The articles posted on this website are labors and property of their creators and were published with their permission. In any case they reflect the views of their creators.
5. The content of the websites to which links lead that may be posted on this website, is controlled by their owners and Personal Tax is not responsible for issues related to it.
6. It is expressly agreed that any disputes that may arise related to the content of this website shall be settled amicably. In any other case, the Greek law and competent Courts of Athens will apply.
The above terms are governed by the national law, the community law and the relevant international treaties.