“PERSONAL TAX PC”
With effect from September 2018
- SUITABILITY OF USER OF THE WEBSITE
The website is provided by the company named “PERSONAL TAX SA” that is established in 33 Zeppou Street, 16675, Glyfada (hereafter the “COMPANY”). The website is available to legal persons and physical persons over the age of 16 that are capable of concluding legally binding agreements in the context of the applicable legislation. If you do not meet the conditions, you are not allowed to use the website.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Protection Policy of the “COMPANY” governs the use of information that are collected or provided by you to the Website. In order for you to be informed of the Personal Data Protection Policy of the “COMPANY”, click on the relative link in the Website.
- LICENSE – PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE
The entire contents of the Website, including, without limitation, texts, news, graphics, photos, diagrams, pictures, services and generally every kind of file, constitutes intellectual property right and is governed by national, European and international provisions regarding Intellectual Property. Therefore, the reproduction, republic, copy, storage, sale, transmission, adoption, execution, reception, translation and amendment of every part of the Website is prohibited explicitly and in any way without the previous explicit consent of the “COMPANY”. The trademarks and names included in this Website are registered trademarks and are protected by the aforementioned provisions of Intellectual Property. Exceptionally, individual parts of the content of the Website can be used or copied in a simple personal computer, strictly for personal use and not for marketing purposes. In case of storage or copy of content of the Website, the latter shall be mentioned as source of origin, but in no way does this entail granting rights of intellectual property. Some parts included in the Website and derive from other parties, constitute intellectual property of the originator.
- LIMITATIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You will not conceal the origination of information that is transmitted through the Website.
- You will not provide false or misleading information through the Website
- You will not connect and use services, information, applications etc that are provided through the Website in a manner that is not explicitly permitted by the “COMPANY”.
- You will not insert/load the Website viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programs that aim at causing damages, intervening, intercepting or occupying any system, Website of information that violate others’ intellectual property rights.
- CONNECTIONS WITH OTHER WEBSITES
- External connections. The Website might include connections with Websites and recourses of third parties (connected locations). Those connected locations are provided only for your convenience and not as locations whose content bears the approval of the “COMPANY”. The “COMPANY” does not provide promises or guarantees regarding the correctness, accuracy, efficiency or quality of any content, software, service or application that exist in any connected location. The “COMPANY” is not responsible for the availability of the connected locations or the content or the activities of those connections. If you decided the entry in connected locations, this happens with your responsibility and risk. Further, the use of connected locations is subject to the policies, terms and conditions that apply, including, but not restrictively, the confidentiality policy of the connected location.
- b. Internal connections. The connection to any page of the Website other than: myantaeus.com, www.antaeustravel.com and www.personaltax.eu through connection of a simple text is strictly prohibited if there is no separate agreement for connection with the “COMPANY”. Every website or other device that provides connection to the location www.myantaeus.com, www.antaeustravel.com and www.personaltax.eu or any other page is available in that, is not allowed a. to reproduce the Content, b. to use browser, c. to imply in any way that the “COMPANY” approves it, d. to misinterpret any situation, including its relation with the “COMPANY”, e. to present false information regarding the services of the “COMPANY” and f. to use any logo or trademark of the “COMPANY” without previous explicit license of the “COMPANY”.
- TERMINATION – SUSPENSION OF THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
You agree that the “COMPANY”, at its sole discretion, is entitled to terminate or suspend the use of the Website, the content or/and the information from you at any time and for any reason, or without reason, even if the access and use continues to be allowed to others. With the said suspension or termination of the use, you are obliged a. to immediately stop using the Website and the services, and b. to destroy any copy of the part of the content that you have created. The access to the Website, the information or the services after the termination, the suspension or the stop of using in accordance with the aforementioned, constitutes act of illegal entry. Further, you agree that the “COMPANY” does not bear responsibility against you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website, the Information or/and the Services.
- LIMITATIONS ON RESPONSIBILITY
The “COMPANY” does its best to ensure that its information and the content in its entirety is accurate, precise, valid, complete, correct and available.
By no means, including negligence, is the “COMPANY” responsible for any damage, if any, caused to the public because of the use of the Websites www.myantaeus.com, www.antaeustravel.com και www.personaltax.eu.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE VISITOR
The visitor of the Websites www.myantaeus.com, www.antaeustravel.com is obliged to conform with the relative provisions of Greek, European and International law and the applicable legislation governing telecommunications.
Further, the interested party shall abstain from any illegal act and abuse of the content of the Website. The visitor undertakes the responsibility for any kind of damage caused to the Website from the visitor due its inappropriate actions. In case of exercise of any action, claim, administrative or judicial act against the Website, due to any kind of his/her violation, the latter undertakes the obligation, on the one hand, to intervene in the relative process and, on the other hand, to compensate the Website in case it is obliged to compensation or other.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
The present use of agreement is governed by the provisions of the Greek and International law, as well as the regulations and directives of European Law. It is interpreted on the basis of good faith and trade practice. In case that any provision is held to be illegal and thus null and void or cancellable, is automatically inapplicable, without, in no way, affecting the validity of the other terms. The competent courts for differences, if any, occurring from the present agreement, are the Courts of Athens.
If you find any problems in the content of the Website, you are requested to communicate with “GALANT HELLAS SA” that is established in 33 Zeppou Street, 16675, Glyfada, in number 210 4282780 or in the e-mail: info@ personaltax.gr.